dimanche 27 janvier 2008

Yuki KAJIURA : You Are My Love




The Faint Scent of Tears on my rain-soaked cheeks.
The Warm Look on the face of travelers.
The music from Our Childhood Faintly echoes in the background.
The Memories that I Hopelessly try to remember Wander Aimlessly...
But with these tiny wings, launched by My Dreams over distant oceans and skies, We'll soar, Together, to a place where Memories Never Fade.
You Light Up the way for Me in the Darkness of Night.
Oh That Warm Look on Your Face... I Miss You So Much.


Kiss Me Sweet
I'm sleeping in Silence...
All Alone
In Ice and Snow.

In My Dream
I'm calling Your Name...
You are My Love.

In your eyes
I search for my Memory,
Lost in Vain
So Far in the scenery.
Hold Me Tight,
And swear Again and Again
We'll Never be Apart.

If you could touch my feathers softly
I'll give you My Love.
We set sail in the Darkness of the Night
Out to the sea,
To find Me There,
To find You There,
Love Me Now
If you dare...

Kiss Me Sweet
I'm sleeping in Sorrow,
All Alone
To see You Tomorrow

In My Dream
I'm calling Your Name,
You are My Love...
My Love...


Aucun commentaire:



Since January 2007.